Lost Coast Cuff- Heavyweight Stamped Sterling Silver and Picture Jasper Bracelet- Size S
This heavyweight hand-stamped Sterling silver cuff is fabricated out of chunky 2 gauge Sterling silver. This ornate bracelet features a gorgeous piece of Picture Jasper with colors and patterning reminiscent of the moody, windswept shores of the Lost Coast. The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, Sterling silver setting atop a hand-stamped solid Sterling band.
- Cuff measures 5 5/8" end-to-end with a slightly adjustable 7/8" gap
- Best fits S size wrists (about 6"-6 1/2")
- Can be shortened upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Setting measures 5/8" tall by 7/8" wide
- Inside of cuff is stamped with "Sterling"
- Heavyweight Sterling band
- Cuff is intricately hand-stamped, given a dark patina, and polished to a high-shine
- Looks great on its own or paired with other cuffs
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.