Huge Petrified Palm Root Statement Cuff- Sterling Silver- Size M/L
This heavyweight handmade Sterling silver cuff features a huge piece of Petrified Palm Root. This stone, with its fiery patterning, is tens of millions of years old and formed from the fossilized roots of palm trees. An amazing stone, meticulous silver work, and a perfectly finished piece- this one is truly a show stopper! The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, Sterling silver setting atop a sturdy 6 gauge Sterling triple band.
- Cuff measures 6" end-to-end plus a slightly adjustable 1" gap
- Best fits M/L size wrists (Between 6 1/2"-7")
- Can be slightly shortened upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Setting measures 3" tall by 1 3/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Delicate beaded Sterling border
- Sturdy Sterling frame
- Handmade Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Inside of cuff is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Sterling triple band
- Cuff is oxidized (darkened), and polished to a high-shine
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.