XL Dangly Bubble Earrings- Petrified Palm Root and Sterling Silver
These dangly earrings feature 2 gorgeous pieces of Petrified Palm Root. These stones, with their fiery patterning, are tens of millions of years old and formed from the fossilized roots of palm trees. These stones are set in entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, ornate Sterling silver settings and hang from decorative Sterling posts.
- Stone settings measure 2 5/8" tall (including posts) and 5/8" wide
- Stones are set in fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezels
- Delicate Sterling beaded borders
- Handmade solid Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Decorative Sterling chevron posts
- Earrings hang from Sterling posts and come with Sterling backings
- Backs are stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver is given a dark patina to highlight details and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box