Large Kingman Saw Cut Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver and Kingman Turquoise- Finished to Size
Regular price $259.00
This ring features a gorgeous piece of Kingman turquoise mined in Arizona. This beautiful stone, with its vivid coloring and swirling brown matrix, is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid Sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 1 5/8" tall and 1 1/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Solid Sterling silver construction
- Delicate Sterling beaded border
- Decoratively sawed and filed Sterling frame
- Handmade Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.