The Halo Ring- Morenci II Turquoise and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $269.00
The Halo ring, with its masterfully sawed frame and handcrafted sterling detailing, features a petite, teardrop shaped piece of high grade Morenci II turquoise. This opulent stone, with its sparkling golden flecks of pyrite and deep blue background, is dainty yet truly magnificent. The stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, solid sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 1 1/4" tall and 3/4" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Dainty sterling beaded border
- Handmade sterling overlay detailing
- Decoratively sawed and filed sterling frame
- Handcrafted sterling bubbles in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split double shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
- Please allow up to 14 business days from purchase for piece to be sized, polished, and shipped to you.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.