High Plains Ring- Huge Sterling Silver and Owyhee Jasper Statement Ring or Pendant- Finished to Size
Regular price $329.00
This huge ring features a spectacular piece of Owyhee Jasper with colors and patterning reminiscent of the high plains of middle America. This stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight, solid Sterling silver setting featuring handmade leaves and a sawed frame.
- Piece measures 2 1/8" tall and 1 1/2" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Delicate Sterling rope border
- Handmade solid Sterling leaves and berries
- Decoratively sawed and filed Sterling frame
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.
Order will ship within 5 business days of receipt of your ring size.