Huge Petrified Palm Root 3 Stone Cuff- Sterling Silver and Palm Root Bracelet- Size S/M
This heavyweight handmade Sterling silver cuff features 3 gorgeous pieces of natural Petrified Palm Root. These stones are over 10 million years old and are formed from the fossilized roots of ancient palm trees. The central stone features a gorgeous fiery pattern and is flanked by two smaller flame-shaped stones. This is cuff is a real eye-catcher! The stones are set in hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, Sterling silver settings atop a sturdy 6 gauge Sterling double band.
- Cuff measures 5 5/8" end-to-end with a slightly adjustable 1" gap
- Best fits S/M size wrists (about 6 5/8")
- Can be shortened upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Stones are set in Fine Silver bezels with delicate beaded Sterling borders
- Decoratively sawed Sterling frame with handmade silver bubble detailing
- Center setting measures 2" tall by 1 1/2" wide
- Inside of cuff is stamped with "Sterling"
- Sterling double band
- Cuff is oxidized (darkened), and polished to a high-shine
- Looks great on its own or paired with other cuffs
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.