Huge Petrified Palm Root Bubble Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver- Finished to Size
Sale price $237.00 Regular price
This huge bubble ring features a gorgeous piece of natural Petrified Palm Root with dramatic patterning. This stone is millions of years old and is formed from the fossilized remains of ancient palm forests. This stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight, solid Sterling silver setting. This chunky ring really makes a statement!
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a Sterling triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
- Piece measures 2 7/8" tall and 1 1/2" wide
- Stone is set in a Fine Silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid Sterling Silver construction
- 18 handmade solid Sterling silver bubble details
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.
Order will ship within 5 business days of receipt of your ring size.