Large Petrified Palm Root Bubble Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver- Finished to Size
Regular price $259.00
This ring features a gorgeous piece of Petrified Palm Root. This beautiful stone is a deep black with lightning bolt-like patterns of electric white and gray. Petrified Palm Root is tens of millions of years old and formed from the fossilized roots of palm trees. The stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid Sterling silver setting. This piece has a truly electrifying energy!
- Piece measures 1 3/4" tall and 1 3/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid Sterling silver construction
- Handmade solid Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.