Large Bubble Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver and Royston Turquoise- Finished to Size
Regular price $259.00
This chunky ring features a gorgeous piece of natural Royston Turquoise mined in Nevada. The Royston mine, established in 1902, is the oldest patented mine in Nevada. This beautiful stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid Sterling silver setting. Playing on a modern design with a classic American turquoise, this piece is sure to be a show stopper!
- Piece measures 2 1/8" tall and 1 3/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Solid Sterling silver construction
- Handmade solid Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.