Large Celestial Hoop Earrings- Royston Ribbon Turquoise and Sterling Silver
These hoop earrings feature 2 gorgeous pieces of Royston Turquoise mined in Nevada. The Royston mine, established in 1902, is the oldest patented mine in Nevada. These stones are set in entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, ornate Sterling silver settings.
- Stone settings measure 1 1/4" tall and 5/8" wide
- Hoops measure 1 3/4" in diameter
- Each earring measures 3 1/8" end-to-end
- Handmade solid Sterling celestial detailing
- Elegant hand-forged smooth Sterling hoops with arrow motif stamping
- Earrings hang from Sterling posts and come with Sterling backings
- Backs are stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver is given a dark patina to highlight details and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box