Large Turquoise Celestial Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver and Royston Turquoise- Finished to Size
Regular price $279.00
This ornate ring features a gorgeous, earthy green piece of Royston Turquoise. The Royston mine, established in 1902, is the oldest patented mine in Nevada. This beautiful stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid Sterling silver setting. This stunning piece is a real eye-catcher!
- Piece measures 2" tall and 1" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid Sterling silver construction
- Delicate Sterling bead border
- Ornate handmade Sterling celestial detailing
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.