Elegant Palm Root Teardrop Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver- Finished to Size
Regular price $179.00
This playful ring features a gorgeous teardrop-shaped piece of natural Petrified Palm Root with fiery patterning. This stone is millions of years old and is formed from the fossilized remains of ancient palm forests. This stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, solid Sterling silver setting. This delicate ring really makes a statement!
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a Sterling double shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
- Piece measures 1 1/2" tall and 1 1/8" wide
- Stone is set in a Fine Silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid Sterling Silver construction
- 2 rows of ornate Sterling beaded frames
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.
Order will ship within 5 business days of receipt of your ring size.