Stamped Variscite Wide Stacker Cuff- Sterling Silver and Poseidon Variscite Bracelet- Size M/L
This hand-stamped Sterling silver cuff features a gorgeous piece of natural Poseidon Variscite (a cousin of Turquoise) mined in Nevada. This light green stone has striking spiderweb patterning. The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, Sterling silver setting atop an ornately hand-stamped solid Sterling band.
- Cuff measures 6" end-to-end with a slightly adjustable 1" gap
- Best fits M/L size wrists (about 7")
- Can be shortened upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Stone is set in a Fine Silver bezel with a double beaded Sterling border
- Setting measures 3/4" tall by 3/4" wide
- Inside of cuff is stamped with "Sterling"
- Band is 6mm wide by 2mm thick
- Cuff is partially stamped with a geometric motif, oxidized (darkened), and polished to a high-shine
- Looks great on its own or paired with other cuffs
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.