Stamped Variscite Stacker Cuff- Sterling Silver and Posiedon Variscite Bracelet- Size XS/S
Regular price $109.00
This hand-stamped Sterling silver cuff features a gorgeous piece of natural Posiedon Variscite (a cousin of turquoise) mined in Nevada. This subtle green stone features a breathtaking dark spiderwebbed matrix. The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, Sterling silver setting atop an ornately hand-stamped solid Sterling band.
- Cuff measures 5 1/4" end-to-end with a slightly adjustable 3/4" gap
- Best fits XS/S size wrists (about 6")
- Can be shortened upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Stone is set in a Fine Silver sawtooth bezel with a delicate beaded Sterling border
- Setting measures 3/4" tall by 5/8" wide
- Inside of cuff is stamped with "Sterling"
- Band is 4mm wide by 2mm thick
- Cuff is stamped with an ornate motif, oxidized (darkened), and polished to a high-shine
- Looks great on its own or paired with other cuffs
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.