Teardrop Petrified Palm Root Statement Ring or Pendant- Sterling Silver- Finished to Size
Regular price $239.00
This teardrop shaped ring features a gorgeous piece of Petrified Palm Root. This stone, with its deep moody patterning, is tens of millions of years old and formed from the fossilized roots of palm trees. The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid Sterling silver setting. Intricate silver work, beautiful Sterling detailing, a perfectly cut stone... this piece has it all!
- Piece measures 1 1/2" tall and 1 1/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid Sterling silver construction
- Delicate Sterling beaded border
- Sturdy Sterling frame
- Handmade solid Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.