The Antelope Valley Ring- Polychrome Jasper and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $369.00
This large ring features a superb piece of polychrome jasper. This dazzling stone, with its unique triangular shape and pattern reminiscent of a serene desert valley, is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 1 3/4" tall and 1 1/4" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Decoratively sawed and filed sterling frame
- Sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.