The Desert Portal Ring- Picture Jasper and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $409.00
The Desert Portal ring features a gorgeous piece of picture jasper. This awesome stone, with its postcard-like pattern that resembles a mesa under a cloudy sky, is set in a meticulously handcrafted silver portal. The portal setting is adorned with a hand-stamped fan and sterling celestial details. This unique stone combined with bold silver work creates a statement piece that's guaranteed to be a stunner for years to come!
- Piece measures 2" tall and 1 3/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Polished sterling frame
- Hand-stamped and domed sterling fan accent
- Petite sterling celestial detailing
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.