The Dreamweaver Cuff- Size S/M- Royston Turquoise and Stamped Sterling Silver Bracelet
This huge sterling silver cuff is entirely hand-stamped and hand-fabricated. This ornate bracelet has a lot of detailing: a wide, intricately stamped band paired with a decoratively sawed and filed sterling setting. This piece features a stunning piece of Royston turquoise mined in Nevada. This baby blue stone with its polychrome matrix is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, sterling silver setting atop a chunky hand-stamped solid sterling band.
- Cuff measures 5 1/2" end-to-end with a slightly adjustable 1" gap
- Best fits S/M size wrists (about 6"- 6 1/2")
- Can be sized down 1 size upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Setting measures 1" tall by 7/8" wide
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Decoratively sawed and filed sterling frame
- Inside of cuff is stamped with my makers mark and "Sterling"
- Hand-stamped chunky 3/4" wide sterling band
- Cuff is intricately hand-stamped, given a dark patina, and polished to a high-shine
- Looks great on its own or paired with other cuffs
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.