The Duality Ring #4- Blue Quartz/Sodalite and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $299.00
The Duality rings are our take on the yin yang- a symbol of opposing but interconnected energies. Pale blue spotted quartz and deep blue sodalite- two contrasting but complimentary stones are hand cut and inlaid, separated by a gleaming silver ribbon. 100% handmade by us, these stones are meticulously cut and set in our signature celestial settings with hand-stamped accents. This ring is ready to be finished with a split shank double band in your size, or as a pendant. This gorgeous piece is entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, and made with solid sterling silver.
- Piece measures 1 5/8" tall and 5/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Hand-cut 2 stone inlay with silver ribbon
- Handmade sterling celestial detailing
- Handcrafted sterling bubbles in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split shank double sterling band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.