The Flora Ring- Kingman Turquoise, Sterling and 14k Gold- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $469.00
The Flora ring, with its meticulously handcrafted sterling flowers and 14k gold accents, features an eye-catching piece of polychrome Kingman turquoise mined in Arizona. This elegant stone is paired with ornate sterling flowers - 4 of which have 14k gold centers, and four additional 14k beaded accents adorn the sides of the piece. This piece is entirely hand-fabricated out of sterling and 14k gold, and is one-of-a kind.
- Piece measures 1 5/8" tall and 1 1/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Handmade sterling flowers
- 14k gold accent balls and flower centers
- Handcrafted sterling celestial adornments
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.