The Flora Ring- Royston Turquoise and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $519.00
The Flora ring is a large, botanically-inspired statement ring featuring handmade sterling leaves and flowers, hand-stamped and domed sterling overlay detailing, and handcrafted celestial accents. This stone, a stunning piece of natural Royston turquoise mined in Nevada, has a beautiful minty green color with a dramatic brown matrix. This stone is perfectly paired with its intricate sterling setting for a truly elegant, timeless statement piece that's sure to make it to the top of any jewelry fan's "favorites" list.
- Piece measures 2 3/8" tall and 1 3/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Handmade contoured sterling leaves
- Handcrafted sterling flowers in graduated sizes
- Ornate hand-stamped and domed sterling overlay detailing
- Sterling celestial accents
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.