The Mosaic Ring- Emerald Rose Variscite/Bamboo Mountain Turquoise/Morenci II Turquoise and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $459.00
The Mosaic ring features an entirely handmade inlaid cabochon with a moody color way and contrasting stones inspired by ancient mosaic tile work. This unique cabochon plays on contrasting pieces of mossy green Emerald Rose variscite, bright Bamboo Mountain turquoise, and shimmery dark Morenci II turquoise that results in an eye-catching, modern mosaic piece that's elegant yet playful. The stones are inlaid and separated by sterling silver bars in this beautiful, diamond-shaped cabochon. This ring also features meticulous silver work: a decoratively sawed and filed frame and sterling bubble accents, for a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Piece measures 2 1/8" tall and 1 1/4" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Decoratively sawed and filed sterling frame
- Handmade sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.