The Oceanic Ring- Shattuckite and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $399.00
This large talon ring features an elegant piece of natural Shattuckite. This stone, with spectacular ombre coloring and deep blue hues, is reminiscent of the stormy Arctic seas. The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 2 3/8" tall and 7/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Handmade sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Sturdy polished sterling frame
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.