The Outer Reef Ring- Pioneer Blue Swirl Slag Glass and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $329.00
The Outer Reef ring, with its ornate, handcrafted overlay and celestial detailing, features an eye-catching, teardrop shaped piece of Pioneer Blue Swirl slag glass. This unique material dates back to the 1800's and was produced by the iron smelting industry in Michigan. With its stone-like feel and hardness, this material is semi translucent and has a stunning swirling pattern with hues of lavender, white and blue. The piece is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, solid sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 2 1/8" tall and 1 3/8" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Hand-stamped and domed overlay accents
- Handmade sterling celestial detailing in various designs
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.