The Pyre Ring- Petrified Palm Root and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $309.00
The Pyre ring, with its meticulously sawed and filed sterling frame, features a stunning, teardrop-shaped piece of petrified palm root. This eye-catching stone, with its fiery patterning evocative of a pyre in full blaze, is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 1 3/4" tall and 1" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) sawtooth bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Decoratively sawed and filed sterling frame
- Handmade sterling bubble detailing in graduated sizes
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
- Please allow up to 14 business days from purchase for piece to be sized, polished, and shipped to you.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.