The Sub Zero Ring- Size 9.5- White Buffalo and Hand Stamped Sterling Silver
Regular price $219.00
This ornate ring features a lovely piece of natural White Buffalo mined in Nevada. This stunning stone, with its matte black background and veins of white turquoise, is reminiscent of a craggy glacial peak. This stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid sterling silver setting with an intricately stamped sterling band.
- Fits a ring size 9.5 (can be sized up to 10 upon request)
- Setting measures 1 1/2" tall and 5/8" wide
- Ornately hand-stamped slim sterling ring band
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Delicate sterling beaded border
- Handmade solid sterling celestial detailing
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver is given a dark patina and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.