The Water Lilies Ring- Autumn Creek Turquoise and Sterling Silver- Finished to Size or as a Pendant
Regular price $379.00
This large statement ring features an impressive piece of Autumn Creek turquoise mined in Nevada. This dazzling stone, with its beautiful shades of greens and blues, has a patterning reminiscent of Claude Monet's "Water Lilies" series. The stone is set in an entirely hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, heavyweight solid sterling silver setting.
- Piece measures 2" tall and 1 1/4" wide
- Stone is set in a fine silver (.999) bezel
- Solid sterling silver construction
- Chunky sterling rope frame
- Back is stamped with my maker's mark and "Sterling"
- Silver details are oxidized (darkened) and polished to a high shine
- Ships in a gift box
This ring is ready to be finished in your size. Message me your ring size, and I'll finish this ring with a split triple shank band, set the stone, and give it a final polish. This can also be finished as a pendant.
To keep this piece looking beautiful, please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports.