Chunky Hand-Stamped Turquoise Cuff- Size S/M- Sterling Silver and Royston Turquoise Bracelet
This chunky, hand-stamped Sterling silver cuff features a gorgeous piece of Royston Turquoise mined in Nevada. The Royston mine, established in 1902, is the oldest patented mine in Nevada. The stone is set in a hand-fabricated, one-of-a-kind, Sterling silver setting atop an ornately stamped, sturdy 3/8" wide Sterling band.
- Cuff measures 5 1/2" end-to-end with a slightly adjustable 1" gap
- Best fits S/M size wrists (about 6"- 6 1/2")
- Can be shortened upon request to fit smaller wrists
- Stone is set in a fine silver bezel
- Handmade Sterling celestial detailing
- Setting measures 3/8" tall by 3/4" wide
- Inside of cuff is stamped with "Sterling"
- 3/8" wide heavyweight Sterling band
- Cuff is intricately hand-stamped, given a dark patina, and polished to a high-shine
- Looks great on its own or paired with other cuffs
- Ships in a gift box
To keep the cuff looking beautiful please avoid wearing this while engaging in wet or strenuous activity such as bathing, swimming, washing dishes, or playing sports. The fit of the cuff can be adjusted by gently squeezing or stretching the gap, but care should be taken not to repeatedly squeeze the cuff too much or it can weaken the silver.